What massage should I choose?
- Soft to medium pressure
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Improving circulation
- Improving immune function
Traditional Thai Massage
- Non-oil massage performed on a futon
- Client is wearing comfortable clothes all the time
- Includes pressure and stretchings
- Alternative therapy for stress, tightness, sore muscles
- Medium to deep pressure
- Might include stretchings
- For athletes and non-athletes
- Improving circulation and flexibility
- Helps with soreness and tightness after physical activity
- Stress relief
- Long session including most of the previous techniques
- Stress, tightness, discomfort, pain.
- For specific physical conditions causing pain or discomfort
- Pressure adapted to the client's needs
- Include different techniques to treat different soft tissues layers, such as muscle, fascia, tendons and nerves.